– All coil types accommodated: HW, CW, DX, steam, condenser, run-around etc
– Selection and rating calculations
– Psychrometric validations and cooling curve generation
– Circuit diagram facility
– SI and imperial measurements
– Quotation generation
– Costing, pricing and BOM
– Sales and manufacturing drawing outputs
– Multilingual operation
– User friendly and easily maintained by your employees
– Lifetime maintenance and support
Why choose Computair?
A few words
Formed in 1980, we have developed a reputation for market-leading, bespoke technical software for the global HVAC-R industry. Based in Toddington near London, England, we work with clients across the world: our software is tried, tested and proven globally. Created by engineers for engineers, our software can be customised to meet the customer’s requirements because of our expert knowledge. Our software is continually enhanced and updated as new technology becomes available.
All Computair programmers are directly employed and we do not sub-contract to other companies. This enables us to maintain quality control at the highest level and because we retain our employees, our customers benefit from enduring relationships.
We have clients in all of the countries highlighted below
Interested in learning more about how we can meet your HVAC-R software needs?